Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!

Justin celebrated his 33rd birthday yesterday!

We had a very fun day playing his new Wii and going to dinner with friends.


Every birthday I think, I could not love Justin any more than I do right now. Sure we have had hard times, with each other, and just life. I have to say, there is no one else I can imagine sharing this journey with. He is not only my best friend, but he is also the one who sees the worst in me and still loves me. He is my rock, and he keeps me sane and laughing. Through all of these last 10 1/2 years of marriage, we've only learned to love each other more. I thank God for bringing Justin to Belmont for one semester so we could fall in love for a lifetime. I look forward to many more birthdays with him! Justin, you are my world, and I love you.


No comments: