Monday, July 14, 2008

Get Smart

Don't worry, I am not going to start reviewing movies on my blog. I do have to say, go see "Get Smart." It is one of the cleanest and funniest movies that I have seen in years. Last night, I saw the movie again for the second time with Justin and several couples. We had so much fun. We all sat and laughed together, and then laughed together again outside the theater. I never saw the "Get Smart" TV show, a little before my time, but I'm wondering if I should find it on Nick at Nite. If you are looking for a purely funny movie, and tired of seeing all the crude humor, go see "Get Smart."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PK7RSEzP9Q

2 comments:

Bran said...

I agree...Michael and I went on a date to see it! Great laugh!!

Mark said...

I read your post this afternoon. Called Leigh Ann right away. Leigh Ann, Tiffany, Brittany, and I went to see it tonight. Funny!
what's not so funny is that I AM old enough to remember the TV show. One of my favorites during the years it ran.