Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shadowfeet

It's no secret how much I love music, in particular, worship music. There is a song out right now which I LOVE, and it's not labeled "worship," but it sure makes me worship! I bought it on itunes and have listened to it a million times. It's by Brooke Fraser, and she is from New Zealand. The song is called, "Shadowfeet," great title. We both love C.S. Lewis, and she has ties to Mercy Ministries which is where we have applied to adopt. Please check out her music and you will be blessed. The lyrics speak to the day coming when God shows up! Here they are. . .

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet. Toward home,a land that i've never seen I am changing: less and less asleep made of different stuff than when i began and i have sensed it all along fast approaching is the day

[CHORUS]when the world has fallen out from under
me
I'll be found in You, still standing when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their
knees
when time and space are through I'll be found in You

Theres distraction buzzing in my head saying in the shadows it's easier to
stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality whispers of a well-lit way


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KiGN1j1No


2 comments:

joanna said...

Tiff- Absolutely love it! Thanks for the info on a artist I hadn't heard of before. I love finding new things to listen to. Let me know of anyone else you would recommend :)
Joanna

Matt and Jess said...

Hey! Thank you so much for your prayers! We have been praying for y'all as well! Just today I was praying that your process is going smoothly. How is it going? Matt and I do have a peace about our decision, but are still waiting on medical info that we should receive by Dec.6. We do not feel it will change our decision to accept the boys, but we do want to know what we are dealing with. Keep praying! Thanks so much!