Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life Purpose

My husband, Justin and I have been talking a lot about our life purpose. We don't want to be like the world, just chasing after more and more money. I think God is getting ready to reveal a new purpose or direction for our lives. For the last 3 years, it has been suffering, loss, infertility, and struggles to find His perfect plan for our family. I'm ready to be done with all of that. I need to be done with all of it. I want to live my life worthy of Christ. I want to find why I am here, apart from being a wife and Mom. We've talked about moving to my Grandparents farm and building an energy efficient home, and really start over. It seems like we live with the "keeping up with the Jones'" world here, and I want no part of it. I really don't want my 4 year old daughter, Addie to live her life that way. So, we can live in the midst of it all, and teach her another way to live, or we can move to a place where it is not so prevelant. Big changes. We will see what God does.

1 comment:

Bran said...

I'll be praying for you guys...finding your purpose and God's plan! Keep us posted!!!