Monday, May 26, 2008

Addie's Funny Sayings


Ok, so Justin says the blog is all too heavy and sad. Here's the funny things Addie has been saying. . .


When we told her to say she was sorry to her best friend, Macy, “Macy took the sorry right out of my voice.”


“Nu-uh Mimi.” said Addie
“What does Nu-uh mean Addie?” said Mimi.
"It is the Spanish word for no,” Addie replied matter-of-factly.


“Aunt Shawn, do you have a hot date tonight?” Addie asked.
“No, not tonight.” Shawn replied.
“Well, I have a hot evening! Macy is coming over to play!”


One day as I was talking on speaker phone to my sister, Shawn, she was telling me she was having trouble keeping her horses out of the hay in the barn.
Addie said, "I know what to do Aunt Shawn."
"What's that Addie?" Shawn asked.
"You just need to make a 'No!' sign." Addie replied.


“My Bible can’t get broken because it is true.” She said about her well-worn Bible.

No comments: