Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feeling Loved. . .

As I've gotten older, my expectations of what my birthday should be have lessened greatly. In college, I had surprise parties all 4 years. (The funny thing is, I was always surprised.) I've had birthdays in a hospital, in New York, at Perkin's at 2 am in college, and at home. Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday with good friends, flowers, sweet phone calls, funny emails, and my family. All in all, it was a wonderful birthday (especially with my new iphone). My new way of thinking is, if on your birthday you feel loved that is all you can ask for! Thanks to everyone who remembered and made my day so special. . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday! I managed to get my hands on a new iPhone this week as well! They are slightly addictive. By the way, we got your reference form and will be sure to write all kind of terrible things : ) Just kidding! We are looking forward to being able to write about how wonderful you are! Hope to see you all soon!