Tuesday, August 25, 2009

End of the Summer. . .

Never before have I dreaded an end to Summer more than this year. Maybe it was the start of Kindergarten, maybe it was the BEAUTIFUL weather this Summer, or maybe it was the end of no routine and sleeping in. Regardless, I have mourned these last few days as we start a new chapter in our lives. I thought I would include some of my favorite Summer pictures.









*** For those of you who have asked about "31" mentioned in the earlier post . . . It was AWESOME! God really used it in a big way. The teachers did an outstanding job, and the surveys gave the night a "9" or "10" overall. God also brought good beyond the night as we have new visitors, as well as new relationships that came from "31." There are so many good stories from it, and thank you to all who prayed!

No comments: