Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tubin' Time









My parents had a boat until I was about 8, and from then on we just had friends with boats. The last two summers we have rented or borrowed a boat for a few days. It's so much fun! I keep telling Justin we need a boat! (He says we just need friends with boats.) Maybe he's right, but I really do love being out on the water. Much to our surprise our little fish, Addie, spent more time on the tube than any of us. She LOVES to swim and loves tubing. At first we tried to be careful with her, and rode along slowly. Then we became more brave, and did not scare her no matter how many circles we drove in! It was really a great 3 days with my parents, sister, and Grandma on the lake. We will look forward to next summer and do it all over again!








No comments: